Hello! If you’ve come this far, you must be interested in a brand new user group for PHP users in and around the Brighton, UK area…. that’s good news! Essentially, it’s very much in the early stages at the moment, inasmuch as I’ve had expressions of interest from a few people but haven’t actually got around to getting anything organised as such yet.
So, please sign up using the MailChimp signup panel if you’re interested in hearing about any subsequent updates. The plan is to hopefully kick something off meeting-wise in September if all goes well, but I’ve yet to investigate venues or anything like that yet :-)
Alternatively if you’re interested in helping to kick things off, that would be awesome! Drop me a line at email@example.com :-)
- 16th April 2018: Simon Downes on Microservices
- 19th March 2018: Michael Heap on Prometheus and Simon Downes on Data Processing
- 19th February 2018: Matt Brunt on Behaviour Driven Development & Behat
- 15th January 2018: Dave Liddament brings us The Test Suite Holy Trinity and Andy Collington gives A Gentle Introduction to JWT
- 18th December 2017: The BrightonPHP Christmas Hack Night