On the 19th November, we had our first “normal” meeting, for want of a better term! The meeting kicked off a little after 7pm, at our new venue at The Skiff in Brighton. Karim Ahmed from Sweet Code presented about “Profiling for Performance” and demonstrated some of the tools available to profile your application’s database queries and for debugging your PHP applications. Following the presentation, we headed to a nearby pub for drinks. Thanks to Karim for the presentation!
Our next meeting is 17th December, again at The Skiff, and kicking off at 7pm. We’re currently looking for a talk/presentation for this meeting – if you’re interested, shout over @brightonphp or drop an email to email@example.com :-)
- 16th October 2017 – BrightonPHP’s 5th Birthday, with Tibor Besze on Laravel
- 18th September 2017 – BrightonPHP Presents “The Great Debate”
- 21st August 2017 – BrightonPHP Presents “Summer Lightning”
- 17th July 2017 – Rowan Merewood on Progressive Web App and Naomi Gotts on The Power of Personal Projects
- 19th June 2017 – Rob Elkin on Real World Deployments