On the 19th November, we had our first “normal” meeting, for want of a better term! The meeting kicked off a little after 7pm, at our new venue at The Skiff in Brighton. Karim Ahmed from Sweet Code presented about “Profiling for Performance” and demonstrated some of the tools available to profile your application’s database queries and for debugging your PHP applications. Following the presentation, we headed to a nearby pub for drinks. Thanks to Karim for the presentation!
Our next meeting is 17th December, again at The Skiff, and kicking off at 7pm. We’re currently looking for a talk/presentation for this meeting – if you’re interested, shout over @brightonphp or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
- 19th June 2017 – Rob Elkin on Real World Deployments
- On 15th May, Your User Group Needs You!
- 15th May 2017 – David McKay Says Hello to the Docker Family
- 17th April 2017 – The Official BrightonPHP Easter Social!
- 20th March 2017: Tim Stamp on Silly Sexy Security, and Rowan Collins on Contributing to the PHP Internals Community