On the 19th November, we had our first “normal” meeting, for want of a better term! The meeting kicked off a little after 7pm, at our new venue at The Skiff in Brighton. Karim Ahmed from Sweet Code presented about “Profiling for Performance” and demonstrated some of the tools available to profile your application’s database queries and for debugging your PHP applications. Following the presentation, we headed to a nearby pub for drinks. Thanks to Karim for the presentation!
Our next meeting is 17th December, again at The Skiff, and kicking off at 7pm. We’re currently looking for a talk/presentation for this meeting – if you’re interested, shout over @brightonphp or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
Subscribe to this calendar URL in Google Calendar, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc, to be reminded of upcoming events: http://brightonphp.org/brightonphp.ics
- 19th November 2018: Chris Williams with an An Overview of Datastores in AWS
- 15th October 2018: Simon Downes with an Introduction to AWS
- 16th July 2018: Tibor Besze on Supercharged Spreadsheets with Google Sheets and Google Apps Scripts
- 18th June 2018: Lightning Talks, by You!
- 21st May 2018: Jose Barrera on Laravel, Websockets, and VueJS