On the 19th November, we had our first “normal” meeting, for want of a better term! The meeting kicked off a little after 7pm, at our new venue at The Skiff in Brighton. Karim Ahmed from Sweet Code presented about “Profiling for Performance” and demonstrated some of the tools available to profile your application’s database queries and for debugging your PHP applications. Following the presentation, we headed to a nearby pub for drinks. Thanks to Karim for the presentation!
Our next meeting is 17th December, again at The Skiff, and kicking off at 7pm. We’re currently looking for a talk/presentation for this meeting – if you’re interested, shout over @brightonphp or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
- 19th February 2018: Matt Brunt on Behaviour Driven Development & Behat
- 15th January 2018: Dave Liddament brings us The Test Suite Holy Trinity and Andy Collington gives A Gentle Introduction to JWT
- 18th December 2017: The BrightonPHP Christmas Hack Night
- 20th November 2017: Ian Thomas on Code Review; and tell us how you work
- 16th October 2017 – BrightonPHP’s 5th Birthday, with Tibor Besze on Laravel