We’re excited to announce that this month’s presentation is from Stuart Herbert. Stuart will be presenting “More Than Websites: PHP And The Firehose”. Stuart is currently at big data company Datasift, has presented at a number of conferences including PHP UK and PHPNW, and is well known in the PHP community.
The meeting is Monday 18th March, arrive 7pm for a 7.15pm kickoff, and it’s at The Skiff as usual. Following the meeting and discussion we’ll head to the pub.
The Lanyrd event for this is available here – if you’re planning to attend, please mark yourself as such here.
See you there!
Subscribe to this calendar URL in Google Calendar, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc, to be reminded of upcoming events: http://brightonphp.org/brightonphp.ics
- 18th June 2018: Lightning Talks, by You!
- 21st May 2018: Jose Barrera on Laravel, Websockets, and VueJS
- 16th April 2018: Simon Downes on Microservices
- 19th March 2018: Michael Heap on Prometheus and Simon Downes on Data Processing
- 19th February 2018: Matt Brunt on Behaviour Driven Development & Behat