We’re excited to announce that this month’s presentation is from Stuart Herbert. Stuart will be presenting “More Than Websites: PHP And The Firehose”. Stuart is currently at big data company Datasift, has presented at a number of conferences including PHP UK and PHPNW, and is well known in the PHP community.
The meeting is Monday 18th March, arrive 7pm for a 7.15pm kickoff, and it’s at The Skiff as usual. Following the meeting and discussion we’ll head to the pub.
The Lanyrd event for this is available here – if you’re planning to attend, please mark yourself as such here.
See you there!
- 19th February 2018: Matt Brunt on Behaviour Driven Development & Behat
- 15th January 2018: Dave Liddament brings us The Test Suite Holy Trinity and Andy Collington gives A Gentle Introduction to JWT
- 18th December 2017: The BrightonPHP Christmas Hack Night
- 20th November 2017: Ian Thomas on Code Review; and tell us how you work
- 16th October 2017 – BrightonPHP’s 5th Birthday, with Tibor Besze on Laravel