Spring is here – the sun is out (some of the time), and Easter is just around the corner! In fact, Monday 17th April, our next meetup date, happens to be the Easter Monday Bank Holiday.
We thought maybe you’d prefer to stay away from offices for the day, so rather than a normal line-up of speakers and pizzas, we thought we’d head to a local pub. Join us over a beer or two for a good chat about all things PHP and beyond.
Update: The venue has now been confirmed as The West Hill Tavern, which has just reopened after a refit, with the friendly team in charge offering good food, local ales, craft beers, and gluggable wines.
Find it just up the hill from the station, down from Seven Dials, and round the corner from Preston Circus.
So please do join us on Bank Holiday Monday, from 18:30, to ease yourself gently out of the long weekend. See you all there!
Subscribe to this calendar URL in Google Calendar, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc, to be reminded of upcoming events: http://brightonphp.org/brightonphp.ics
- 19th November 2018: Chris Williams with an An Overview of Datastores in AWS
- 15th October 2018: Simon Downes with an Introduction to AWS
- 16th July 2018: Tibor Besze on Supercharged Spreadsheets with Google Sheets and Google Apps Scripts
- 18th June 2018: Lightning Talks, by You!
- 21st May 2018: Jose Barrera on Laravel, Websockets, and VueJS