Spring is here – the sun is out (some of the time), and Easter is just around the corner! In fact, Monday 17th April, our next meetup date, happens to be the Easter Monday Bank Holiday.
We thought maybe you’d prefer to stay away from offices for the day, so rather than a normal line-up of speakers and pizzas, we thought we’d head to a local pub. Join us over a beer or two for a good chat about all things PHP and beyond.
Update: The venue has now been confirmed as The West Hill Tavern, which has just reopened after a refit, with the friendly team in charge offering good food, local ales, craft beers, and gluggable wines.
Find it just up the hill from the station, down from Seven Dials, and round the corner from Preston Circus.
So please do join us on Bank Holiday Monday, from 18:30, to ease yourself gently out of the long weekend. See you all there!
- 19th March 2018: Michael Heap on Prometheus and Simon Downes on Data Processing
- 19th February 2018: Matt Brunt on Behaviour Driven Development & Behat
- 15th January 2018: Dave Liddament brings us The Test Suite Holy Trinity and Andy Collington gives A Gentle Introduction to JWT
- 18th December 2017: The BrightonPHP Christmas Hack Night
- 20th November 2017: Ian Thomas on Code Review; and tell us how you work