Spring is here – the sun is out (some of the time), and Easter is just around the corner! In fact, Monday 17th April, our next meetup date, happens to be the Easter Monday Bank Holiday.
We thought maybe you’d prefer to stay away from offices for the day, so rather than a normal line-up of speakers and pizzas, we thought we’d head to a local pub. Join us over a beer or two for a good chat about all things PHP and beyond.
Update: The venue has now been confirmed as The West Hill Tavern, which has just reopened after a refit, with the friendly team in charge offering good food, local ales, craft beers, and gluggable wines.
Find it just up the hill from the station, down from Seven Dials, and round the corner from Preston Circus.
So please do join us on Bank Holiday Monday, from 18:30, to ease yourself gently out of the long weekend. See you all there!
- 15th May 2017 – David McKay Says Hello to the Docker Family
- 17th April 2017 – The Official BrightonPHP Easter Social!
- 20th March 2017: Tim Stamp on Silly Sexy Security, and Rowan Collins on Contributing to the PHP Internals Community
- 20th February 2017: Zsolt Kiss on Web Accessibility and Simon Downes on Code Quality
- 16th January 2017: PHP Tales of a Front-End Developer