Hello, and apologies for the silence over the last few months!
For one reason and another, the user group has fallen rather quiet, and we’re very sorry about that. We still believe there’s a huge value in a Brighton-based, PHP-focused, community-driven user group, meeting monthly for talks, discussion, and more.
So, we’re pleased to announce the up-coming launch of … PHP Sussex!
It’s the same friendly forum, but with a new name, and better than ever before. To be the first to hear more about it, join PHP Sussex on Meetup.com or register for our mailing list using the form at the right.
We hope you’re looking forward to getting things going again as much as we are, and we’ll be in touch very soon!
- The User Group will Rise Again…
- 19th November 2018: Chris Williams with an An Overview of Datastores in AWS
- 15th October 2018: Simon Downes with an Introduction to AWS
- 16th July 2018: Tibor Besze on Supercharged Spreadsheets with Google Sheets and Google Apps Scripts
- 18th June 2018: Lightning Talks, by You!